The Daily Eight: August 23, 2016
Aug 23, 2016
1) The differences between a workaholic and a high-performer. (Levo)
3) How to Pass a CIA Background Check (The New York Times)
4) This Volcom banded one-piece swimsuit might lead to some weird tan lines, but it’s awfully cute.
5) A mom asks for help around the house, her husband reminds her “they’d be fine” if she quit her job. (The Washington Post)
7) What it’s like to be a celebrity personal assistant. (Refinery29)
8) These gold bookshelves are the new blogger office must have. They don’t go with my decor at all, but gosh, they’re pretty.
*image found here.