The Daily Eight: August 15, 2016
Aug 15, 2016
1) The tyranny of other people’s vacation photos (for my Mom, who seems to think she’s the only person not on a trip right now.) (The New York Times)
3) 9 Ways You’re Losing Money Without Even Realizing It. (Refinery29)
5) Leaving your job? What to do after you deliver the news to your boss. (Harvard Business Review)
6) Talbot’s colorblock and striped wrap is everything. A must for long plane flights and chilly offices.
7) 11 Women on the “Aha!” Moment That Made Them Run for Office. (Elle)
*image found here.