And now they’ve made four of them…
1) Sally Blount, dean of the Kellogg School of Management, advises women on how to break through in male-dominated career fields. (Fortune)
2) This Nic + Zoe reversible cardigan would look amazing with a pair of ivory trousers.
3) How ‘The Good Wife’ taught women how to dress for work. (The Cut)
4) Can’t get your hands on a Kylie lip kit? bareMinerals Matte Liquid Lip Color gives you a similar look. And the Colour Pop Ultra Matte has a near identical formula.
5) How to cope with working from home with your spouse working in the next room. (NYT)
6) Shift dresses are great for casual days. This Felicity & Coco comes in 13 colors, and this striped Free People dress is so cute.
7) Is it possible that a piece of Scotch Tape is the secret to heels that don’t hurt? (Buzzfeed)
8) I love this Shashi Taylor Ring and Nakamol Meghan Ring, both make a big statement for under $50.
*image found here.