The Daily Eight: August 4, 2016
Aug 4, 2016
1) To combat the wage gap, Massachusetts now bans employers from asking your previous salary. (The New York Times)
2) These Marc Fisher snakeskin pumps are an incredible steal at $71.
3) Why adding periods at the end of text messages seems so rude. (Allure)
5) How to stand up for your opinion when no one else agrees with you. (Fortune)
7) How Birkenstocks stay in vogue. (Do they? I’m not convinced.) (Fast Company)
8) It’s been a while since a J.Crew purchase worked, but I think this super cool Field Mechanic Jacket is worth a shot.
*image found here.