The Workday Reading: July 22, 2016
Jul 22, 2016
1) How your morning mood affects your whole work day. (HBR)
2) I bought this Mystique faux-leather bag from Target. It was worth every penny of that $50 and more.
3) Ivanka Trump’s speech was the highlight of the entire convention. Sadly, it will probably be the last time I hear gender equality talked about from the RNC stage. But I pray not. (Policy Mic)
5) Why we let famous women be bullied online. (Rolling Stone)
6) Shift dresses perfect for days when you don’t feel great about your body. This Mango Essential Jersey Dress has a breezy ease to it. This Esprit stripe shift from ASOS is great. Size 14-22? This lilac ponte shift from ASOS is real cute.
7) Sheryl Sandberg is rethinking some of her advice from ‘Lean In’ since the death of her husband. (WSJ)
9) The Not-Crazy-Person’s Guide to Online Privacy. No tin foil hat required. (Bloomberg)
10) How cute is this bird sculpture from West Elm? I want it for my office shelves.
11) Instead of complaining, seven productive things to do when you are annoyed. (Reader’s Digest)
*image found here.