The Workday Reading: July 20, 2016
Jul 20, 2016
1) Instead of being above “the game,” should we start advising women to play the game to get ahead? (HuffPost)
3) To seem competent, women must be seen as both confident and warm. Ridiculous. (HBR)
4) Want to try the Luna cleansing devices for less? The Luna Play costs $39 and has 100 uses, so you can test drive the device before deciding to upgrade.
5) Negotiate salary based on what you contribute, not who you are. (Lifehacker)
7) How to accomplish the impossible task of slashing costs and maintaining morale. (Fast Company)
9) Realistic ways to avoid office drama without being a goody-two-shoes. (The Muse)
11) Twitter waited too long to address its devolution into troll-dom. After what Leslie Jones endured on the platform, they closed the account of the primary aggressor, but it’s too late. (The New York Times)
*image found here.