1) Rule Check: All delegates the Republican National Convention are unbound and “free to vote their conscience.” (The Hill)
2) Tomorrow is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale’s first day of early access. Bookmark the link. Check out the catalog. My picks will be up bright and early.
3) Advice on how to know when you’ve outgrown your current job. (The Everygirl)
4) ASOS has amazing skirts. This beige paperbag skirt is incredibly cool. Or go bold with this red belted pencil skirt. Plus-size? This dotted pleated skirt is so feminine.
5) How to encourage an employee who “dresses like a slob” to step up her game. (The Cut)
6) Want to bring some drama to your work wardrobe? Check out this sculptural Bec & Bridge mock neck dress in blush pink.
7) Today, in things that are uncomfortable, the Holocaust Museum has a Pokemon Go problem. And, even more shockingly, so does Auschwitz. (The Washington Post; USAToday)
8) For $58, this pink Aqua tank packs a lot of pretty. This discounted Elie Tahari tank would also look amazing under a navy suit.
9) What women get wrong about working in male-dominated industries. (Fortune)
10) Kate Spade is having a great sale on Gilt. There are 186 handbags to choose from including this gorgeous Holden Street satchel. As for apparel, this flounce dress looks chic and comfy.
11) How pregnancy actually boosted this woman’s career. (Women on Forbes)
12) These gold Qupid Huarache’s are my new casual Friday shoe. And they’re $25.
13) How unpaid interns in D.C. get by; hint, second jobs and group houses. (The New York Times)
*image found here.