The Workday Reading: June 20, 2016
Jun 20, 2016
1) A financial guru wants women to get serious about beating the “investment gap.” (Levo)
2) This red Wilson’s Leather double zip tote brings a punch of color to your work wardrobe at an affordable price.
3) Anna Wintour and Amy Schemer switch jobs, the video that will brighten your day. (Vogue)
5) How to be resilient after a workplace conflict or setback. (Above the Law)
7) The Mystifying Triumph of Hope Hicks, Donald Trump’s Right-Hand Wing Woman. (GQ)
9) Someone actually asked a group of successful men about work-life balance. (Wall Street Journal)
11) And, because it’s Monday, what to do if you win the lottery. (Vice)
*image found here.