1) Unless you’re Oprah, “Be Yourself” may not be the best career advice. (The New York Times)
2) For those Mondays when you need a spiritual pick-me-up, try these fun, affordable MantraBand bracelets from Nordstrom.
3) Beauty editors discuss the 11 major makeup mistakes women need to stop making. (Popsugar Beauty)
4) With a bit of tailoring, this $25 Scallop Frill Tee from Topshop could be a cute work top. This Pleione Faux Wrap Blouse looks great under blazers.
5) Could this be the end of the office air-conditioning wars? (Bloomberg)
6) Bloomingdale’s is offering $25 off every $100 spent (some brands excluded) with code PRIVATE. This BOSS gray suit grabbed my attention, as did this $98 T Tahari sheath dress.
7) What to wear, and not wear, on vacation. (The Washington Post)
8) Organizing your office is enjoyable with these ikat nesting boxes from Kate Spade. These Room Essentials file boxes are a utilitarian choice.
9) Google expects different answers from men and women on a question used to predict job success. (NYMag)
10) Need a going-out shoe so special that makes you long for Friday nights? Try these under-$100 Steve Madden Bowwtye sandals, in four fun colors.
*image found here.