The Workday Reading: June 10, 2016
Jun 10, 2016
You should see what I look like in the morning…maybe someday I’ll post a photo.
1) “Do makeup and heels make me a bad feminist?” Probably not, but you’re asking the wrong question. (The Washington Post)
3) Bachelorette parties now have dress codes. Because the ‘Zillas cannot possibly trust you to dress yourself. (Racked)
5) Five rules to follow when lending money to friends and family. (Lifehacker)
7) An open letter to Brock Turner’s father, from another father (so moving). (John Pavlovitz)
8) Need to store your clutches? This Poppin file sorter is the perfect way to keep them organized.
10) Deborah Lippmann’s ‘Great Balls of Fire’ polish is the perfect summer shade. It’s red. It’s strawberry. It’s bright and blood, and so cool.
11) The 40 Most Essential D.C. restaurant dishes. (Washingtonian)
*image found here.