The Workday Reading: June 6, 2016
Jun 8, 2016
1) Why having a strong savings account is the best career advice for women. (The Huffington Post)
3) Ask a former drunk: When do you know you have a problem? An important topic for white collar workers everywhere, but especially in D.C.. (Gawker)
5) Ways to get relevant experience in a new field that don’t include ‘get an internship.’ (Fast Company)
7) When is the best time for a meeting? (Quartz)
8) New York & Co.’s Eva Mendes collection has some interesting work pieces. I adore this Rosemary blouse that has an unfussy tie neck. I also like the vintage feel of this lipstick print blouse and skirt combo. And this black pebble satchel is an incredibly affordable work bag.
9) Great, another career success guide written by an upper class woman! Because having a nanny, housekeeper, trainer, and copious assistants is something we can all relate to. (The Frisky)
11) How to beat procrastination with ‘temptation bundling,’ aka bribery. (Lifehacker)
*image found here.