The Workday Reading: May 25, 2016
May 25, 2016
1) Egg-freezing is a hot topic among ambitious career women, but it’s not the solution many women believe it to be. (Quartz)
2) This Pantene Fine Hair Triple Action Mousse is my new obsession. It’s not sticky or crunchy and gives impressive volume, even in bad weather. And did I mention it’s $8?
3) So-called ‘millennial experts’ are making as much as $20,000 teaching companies how to market to the most misunderstood generation. (WSJ)
5) Welcome to Kris Jenner U, the Kardashian matriarch’s business school. (The Daily Beast)
7) The French continue their efforts to reform the 21st century workplace by creating a ‘right to disconnect.’ (The New Yorker)
9) What would happen if we all stopped paying our student loans? (Mel)
11) A Senate candidate. An undercover cop. A murder plot. A giant fiasco. (The Washington Post)
12) Hate thongs, but hate VPL more? Try these Commando Weightless Hot Pants instead.
*image found here.