1) Women are donating more money to political campaigns than ever, but can the cash drive the debate on the issues? (The New York Times)
2) Need shoes for summer? These Me Too Aimee flats are a chic basic, as are these Nine West Rollover slingbacks with a comfortable three-inch heel.
3) Why do the most accomplished women often feel the least deserving? (Elle)
4) Kenneth Jay Lane has the best mid-price jewelry. This wave bracelet can be worn solo or stacked. And this navy resin necklace with gold accents makes a chic statement.
5) The best tote bags for work, including items from every price point. I like this cognac Matt & Nat one best. (Marie Claire)
6) Plus-size readers should check out Dillard’s selection of suits and workwear. Lots of gorgeous people.
7) A Facebook ‘trend’ isn’t always what you think it is. (The Washington Post)
8) Warehouse is one of my very favorite brands. This stylish red lace dress is just one reason why. This navy tailored blazer and ‘folk print’ top are a couple more.
9) You make the to-do list, and then what? How to prioritize when ‘the list’ gets too long. (The Everygirl)
10) This Thalia Sodi skirt with a cut-work lace hem is kind of a fun piece for the office.
11) How to interview for a new job without anyone finding out. (Levo)
12) Why must all the Hugo Boss clothes be so beautiful? This Dasoni sheath is impeccable, and the matching jacket is sublime.
*image found here.