The Workday Reading: May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016
1) Women are donating more money to political campaigns than ever, but can the cash drive the debate on the issues? (The New York Times)
3) Why do the most accomplished women often feel the least deserving? (Elle)
6) Plus-size readers should check out Dillard’s selection of suits and workwear. Lots of gorgeous people.
7) A Facebook ‘trend’ isn’t always what you think it is. (The Washington Post)
9) You make the to-do list, and then what? How to prioritize when ‘the list’ gets too long. (The Everygirl)
10) This Thalia Sodi skirt with a cut-work lace hem is kind of a fun piece for the office.
11) How to interview for a new job without anyone finding out. (Levo)
*image found here.