1) Play the woman card, and reap these rewards! (The Washington Post)
2) These leopard banded sandals from Sole Society bring the best of fall into the summer. I also like their fringe Koa sandal.
3) Hooked on reality TV? What one woman learned working as a writer, and why she quit.
4) These Officina Bernadi moon hoops are so incredibly beautiful with rose gold and hints of sparkle. Their delicate chain bracelet is also perfect for layering.
5) How we can help young girls stay assertive. (Fast Company)
6) This portrait-collar top from Talbot’s is perfection. These Edison brush-twill d’Orsay flats are very pretty.
7) Why so many studies say you shouldn’t work out to lose weight. (Vox.)
8) My favorite Outnet new arrivals: This fashion-forward splatter-print Milly skirt, this twist-front, red Maje top, and this cool striped dress from Tart.
9) The maker of the Dyson vacuum is creating a quiet hair dryer for all your primping needs. (The New York Times)
10) This baby pink Primula cardigan from Anthro is utter perfection. Their Chamonix cardi is perfect for an overly air conditioned office.
11) What are your favorite resources for summer travel? I like CheapAir for good deals and Travelzoo for discovering new places to go.
12) H&M is killing it. This off-the-shoulder coral dress is fab. I also love this sheer jacquard skirt. And this embroidered maxi dress is lovely.
*image found here.