1) A female firefighter was trolled for months before taking her own life. Workplace bullying has now moved online. (The Washington Post)
2) Nordstrom’s Shoes of Prey shop lets you choose from more than two dozen styles and customize your look with different colors and patterns. Very cool.
3) Don’t end a meeting without doing these three things. (HBR)
5) What should you do if your boss e-mails you while you’re on vacation. (Marie Claire)
6) LastCall is offering 20-65% off everything. This Tahari asymmetric crepe jacket is at the top of my list. I also like this Nakamol beaded necklace. Plus-size ladies should check out this Taylor fit-and-flare dress.
7) Good tailoring is invisible, but a good tailor stands out. FYI: My favorite D.C. tailor is Cheryl Lofton on T Street. (Racked)
9) Why are so many smart people unhappy? (The Atlantic)
12) Talbot’s, your sail-print shirtdress is the stuff preppy dreams are made of. Hello, casual Fridays.
*image found here.