1) 20 things that great bosses do every day. (Inc.com)
2) This.is.not.a.drill: All full-price Ann Taylor dresses are just $75 until midnight tonight.
3) The #ask4more campaign is pushing women to ask for raises by providing the tools they need to negotiate for more money. (Levo)
4) Need a new work bag? Hit up the Shopbop 25% off sale (code INTHEFAM). This Rebecca Minkoff Regan satchel is cool. For something substantial, I use her Knocked Up baby bag as a briefcase.
5) Amazon’s CEO discusses the two types of decisions, and why understanding the differences is critical to making the right choices. (Business Insider)
6) Allergies or lack of sleep got you down? This Bausch & Lomb de-puffing eye mask is the best $9 you will ever spend.
7) Is the backseat of a Lyft or Uber ride an “unexpected and effective” place to network? (Refinery29)
8) This crepe Michael Michael Kors top has me loving marigold. This fil coupe chiffon blouse is equally gorgeous and so chic.
9) Tips for making the jump from internship to full-time job. (The Everygirl)
10) Nordstrom is the place for spring work dresses. This T Tahari Julianne navy sheath is the perfect basic. For something more modern, this blush Topshop Wrap-Front dress is awesome. This printed shirtdress from Ivanka Trump is the best for casual Friday.
11) How to choose a career path that will work as long as you do, because retiring at 65 isn’t always an option. (IBT)
12) Stella and Dot’s new Bold Black Pave Ring and Geometric Cocktail Ring are unique and affordable.
*image found here.
Heading to Ann Taylor straight from work – thanks Belle!!
On Ann Taylor – the “welcome” code you get when you sign up for the email list works on the $75 dresses, making them $50!
The Topshop dress is lovely. Thanks for sharing. Stop buying anything with Trump’s name on it.