1) The #MoreWomen campaign has compelling visual evidence of why we need more female civic leaders. (Daily Mail)
2) This BP Textured Satchel has the look of a $200 bag for $48. Sold!
3) How the chance of breaking up changes the longer your relationship lasts. (The Washington Post)
5) Why paying student loans could become a job benefit. (Bloomberg)
6) Target has a fabulous selection of dresses for work. I love this peplum sheath from XOXO and this Merona sleeveless ponte dress. For casual Friday, check out this printed shirtdress. Plus-size? This inLuv sleeveless a-line is a versatile basic.
8) I bought these Profoot gel toe-separators for at-home pedicures. They are like a vacation for your feet. So relaxing.
9) I’m not sure how I would respond if an employer started my job interview with this question. (Business Insider)
11) No time to exercise? Some tips for squeezing in a workout when you’re swamped. (Camille Styles)
12) This white dress from Chelsea28 and Olivia Palermo is a must own.
*image found here.