1) Why women smile at men who sexually harass them. (Medium)
2) I’m dreaming of beach vacations and spring break. This Phase 3 floppy sun hat for $38 is the perfect thing to keep the wrinkles at bay. And also some Supergoop Sunscreen Oil.
3) Six Beauty Investments Worth Making, including my beloved Harry Josh blow dryer. (Everygirl)
4) ASOS picks of the week: a cropped crepe blazer for wearing with sheath dresses, this YAS floral shift dress (tall), and this Whistles color block top with frayed trim.
5) Why creating a to-do list is derailing your success. (Fast Company)
6) This rose gold watch with a slate band is super chic, and just $125. I’m debating between it and this Horse watch is a similar, but subtler, color palette.
7) A journalist asked two hackers to destroy his life so he could learn what it felt like. (Fusion)
8) Ready for warm weather? Old Navy has your affordable dresses with this breezy eyelet midi, this printed cocoon dress, and this plus-size floral-printed fit and flare.
9) 27 Men, 6 Weeks, 1,317 Text Messages, 59.3 Cocktails–Lessons in Volume Dating. (Elle)
10) I’m looking for a new BB Cream. I’m drawn to the correcting coverage and mousse-texture of this Effaclar Blur BB. This Laneige BB Cream with a cushion applicator also caught my eye.
11) Chicago proves it’s the best city ever by hosting a 3-day Ferris Bueller Festival. (Mental Floss)
12) These LK Bennett Jenny sandals in raspberry are divine, but I think these M.Gemi Delizia sandals are more my speed. I’m really into neutrals right now; no idea why.
*image found here.