1) When you should stop dating and settle down, according to math. (The Washington Post)
3) A Texas school tripled recess time and saw an immediate, positive result in their kids. (Scary Mommy)
7) In light of the water crisis in Flint, Michigan, a photo essay on what it’s like to live with only bottled water. (National Geographic)
8) Prepping for a beach vacay? I can’t get enough of this printed Mara Hoffman one piece. If you’re looking for exotic prints for less, this Jessica Simpson suit and this River Island suit are both worth a look.
9) Can a more expensive suit make you better at your job? (Bloomberg)
11) David Milch made $100 million creating TV shows like ‘NYPD Blue.’ Then, he lost it all to a gambling addiction and he’s not the only one in Tinseltown with a problem. (The Hollywood Reporter)
*image found here.