3) Cover letters are dead: How to change your resume to compensate. (Fast Company)
4) This silver Nine West pointed-toe flats are a must. Can’t wait til mine arrive!
5) Dipping the pen in the company ink? A survey of office romance. (Vault)
7) More than half of jobs are never advertised. A strategy for finding the ‘hidden’ jobs. (Women’s Weekly)
8) The end-of-winter sales are calling my name. This Lafayette 148 peplum dress is fab. I love (and own) this Trina Turk Florence Popover, also in red. For under-$100, try this drop-waist Ralph Lauren.
9) I hate mornings, but I loved reading about the morning routines of 12 successful people. (Levo)
11) Balancing parenthood and entrepreneurship (career) while helping other parents do the same. (The Washington Post)
12) The dramatic ruffle on this Balenciaga ivory jacket stops my heart.
*image found here.