The Workday Reading: February 8, 2016
Feb 8, 2016
1) How did guides for the ‘Lazy Girl’ take over the internet? (The Cut)
3) If you’re looking for jobs on Capitol Hill, here are tips on navigating the process and getting hired. (Politico Magazine)
4) Striped tees are a spring must-have, and this $25 Gap tee is the best.
6) Tory Burch is having a HUGE sale. If you can find something you love in your size, you will find an incredible deal.
7) How Joan Didion, writer, became Joan Didion, legend. (Vanity Fair)
9) The Feel-Good Female Solidarity Machine. Is feminism’s trendy re-birth good for the cause? (Bloomberg Business Week)
11) Can you learn not to be so ‘nice’? (Femsplain)
12) How does Monique Lhuillier make pockets chic? Her sheer lace and jacquard dress makes it happen.
*image found here.