1) Do you feel you have control over your career? (Forbes)
2) This Nine West Tipping Point Satchel with sleek details and a modern look is a gorgeous bag for under-$100.
3) After years of struggling, you finally land a job that pays well. Should you be scared that money will change you? (Deadspin)
4) I am currently obsessed with open cuff bracelets. This Michael Kors pyramid cuff with a hint of rose quartz is lovely. For something under-$20, I like this flower cluster cuff from Target.
5) 21 Travel Accessories to Change Your Life. I think this jacket gripper, to clip your coat to your carry-on, is a must. (Buzzfeed)
6) Forever21 has some cute blouses. I like this floral collar top. This sleeveless pleated crepe blouse and this short-sleeve abstract print top are also worth a look.
7) The lawyer for Debora Jean Palfrey, the late D.C. Madam, would like to release her little black book to the public. A judge says ‘no.’ (Reliable Source)
8) Boden has shoes that will add a bit of pop to your wardrobe. I love their Scallop Point flats for every day. Their Amelia heel with tassel accent is cute. But it’s the Vienne mid-heel with cool color combinations that is a must have.
9) Ten easy hairstyles for busy women who need to do their hair in seconds. (Marie Claire)
10) This work appropriate long sleeve midi-dress from Leith is selling out fast. Their sleeveless and v-neck midi dresses are also worth a look.
11) The University of Oklahoma would like you to know that Adele’s ‘Hello’ “normalizes sexual harassment.” (National Review Online)
12) If you’re on the hunt for dresses for work, LastCall has some great options.
*image found here.
I’m a Stella & Dot Stylist and I have to say we have a BUNCH of SUPER CUTE cuff bracelets! They are at a much better price point than Michael Kors and WAY better quality than Target. Everything from Pearl Spike (in gold and silver) to Alila Lace to Cage. They are fabulous!
Jacket Gripper! Such a great idea- sadly its been discontinued. If you happen to come across something else like this, please post! For a campus recruiter who spans seasons through a cross country flight, this would be an amazing add. Thanks as always Belle!
She included a link for the jacket gripper in the same line as the list its included in.
Thanks Kristen from Stella and Dot. Belle has posted a lot of your items on her blog and I’m going to go check these out right now.