1) Do you feel you have control over your career? (Forbes)
2) This Nine West Tipping Point Satchel with sleek details and a modern look is a gorgeous bag for under-$100.
3) After years of struggling, you finally land a job that pays well. Should you be scared that money will change you? (Deadspin)
7) The lawyer for Debora Jean Palfrey, the late D.C. Madam, would like to release her little black book to the public. A judge says ‘no.’ (Reliable Source)
8) Boden has shoes that will add a bit of pop to your wardrobe. I love their Scallop Point flats for every day. Their Amelia heel with tassel accent is cute. But it’s the Vienne mid-heel with cool color combinations that is a must have.
9) Ten easy hairstyles for busy women who need to do their hair in seconds. (Marie Claire)
11) The University of Oklahoma would like you to know that Adele’s ‘Hello’ “normalizes sexual harassment.” (National Review Online)
12) If you’re on the hunt for dresses for work, LastCall has some great options.
*image found here.