1) After winter storm Jonas, only women showed up to run the Senate, resulting in an all female session. Girl power, literally. (WaPost)
3) The 7 People You Meet in Every Meeting. (Marie Claire)
4) Have trouble finding waist-defining jackets? This AQUA cutaway blazer gives even the straightest shape the hourglass treatment.
5) Making friends as a grown-up (especially when you work 60+ hours per week) is so tough. VINA adopts Tinder’s swipe-right tech to help women find new friends. (Fast Company)
6) I love tie-neck tops, so why not try a tie-neck dress? This Kasper Scarf-Tie Sheath is super chic and just $67. For something in an a-line, this Anthropologie Tylho dress is fun. And this $79 Eva Mendes option in lipstick red is perfect for spring.
7) Are women in business their own worst enemies? (NY Daily News)
9) Clean up the cords and devices on your desk with this video and a box of binder clips. (Mr. Healthy Life)
11) Sitting all-day is murder on your body. Here are some moves you can do at your desk to work out the kinks. (Camille Styles)
12) The only thing better than eye candy? Eye candy at 80-percent-off at the Moda Operandi sale.
*image found here.