1) The 7 Habits of People Who Leave the Office at 5:00 PM, Guilt Free. (Fast Company)
3) Having trouble staying on task? Here are some tips on staying focused. (Hitha on the Go)
4) Halogen is one of my favorite places for affordable work clothes. I love this belted turtleneck poncho for $71. This shirred-side dress ($41) is great for casual dinner. And this open-front blazer (in five colors) is not to be missed. They also offer plus-size and petite lines.
5) The blog Young House Love burned bright and then, burned out. A discussion about branding, social media, and when living to blog gets ugly. (The Cut)
6) Toothpaste Tube Squeezer: One of those little purchases that you wonder how you ever lived without.
7) How to end small talk and drill down on a person’s deepest thoughts. (The New York Times)
9) The 5 Things You Should Always Bring to Job Interviews. Can I also add hand sanitizer and breath mints? (Corporette)
10) Gap is stocking their spring outerwear. Their classic trenches are always worth a look (in tall and petite). And if you need a raincoat, this navy, essential raincoat with a striped liner is perfect.
11) Why do people keep coming to this Atlanta couple’s home looking for their lost cell phones? (Fusion)
12) If I could have only one eye shadow palette for the rest of my life, this Lancome Audacity in Paris palette with all the colors of the sunset is the one.
*image found here.