The Workday Reading: January 15, 2016
Jan 15, 2016
January is the time of self-improvement and change. Do it for yourself. Don’t do it for someone else. It’s too easy to quit otherwise. You are good enough, worthy enough, be enough of a reason to do a little better for yourself.
1) The Happiness Code: Thinking positively, only when it’s warranted by the facts. (The New York Times)
3) The 38 restaurants across the nation where you need to eat. (Eater)
4) Physician’s Formula has this new Touch of Blur concealer that’s supposed to smooth imperfections. Has anyone tried it?
5) How to Dress Up Like a President. A look at the fashion of the 2016 presidential candidates. (The Awl)
7) Ever wanted to cut your own hair? Here are some tips. (Racked)
9) Study says an Hermes Birkin bag is a better investment than stocks and bonds. (Racked)
10) I want to bring a little bit of pink into my bedroom without making it too girly. I love this pillow from Threshold at Target. I can pair it with this gray and white bench to bring it all together.
11) A Marine is wearing medals he didn’t earn. A court calls it free speech. (MSN)
*image found here.