The Workday Reading: January 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016
1) The surprising power of being okay with your body. (Greatist)
3) Welcome to Our Year of Radical Honesty, a satirical look at what happens when a family stops pretending. (Razed)
4) Are you leather shoes taking a beating in the winter weather? Try Kiwi’s Protect All Rain and Stain Repellant.
5) For a healthy meal to help you get your greens, try this delicious veggie bowl. (Making it Missoula)
7) The best time of year to buy almost anything. (PureWow)
9) Where I try to be cool by reading what young people think are the hot words for 2016. (MTV)
10) Want a bright dress to add some pop to your winter wardrobe? Try this Giani Bini Farah Popover dress.
11) The surgeon who used love, money, and the Pope to scam an NBC news producer. (Vanity Fair)
*image found here.