1) Majority of male commandos opposed to women joining Special Ops. (Jezebel)
2) Gems from ASOS include this crochet sweater, an oversized funnel0neck coat, and this tulle and lace party dress. For plus-size ladies, try this cool wiggle dress.
3) “I’ll never be my wife’s equal, and that’s fine.” When partnership means being second best. (Medium)
4) Looking for cool jewelry for under-$100? You need Jules Smith. Her crisscross ring is one of the coolest pieces I’ve seen all year.
5) The Hater’s Guide to the Williams Sonoma catalog is also great for a laugh. Their beehive cheese platter is the perfect appetizer for parties.
6) LOFT has 40%-0ff everything as does sister company Ann Taylor. I picked up this pretty-pink pleated skirt and this super cozy open cardigan.
7) End of the year money moves to help boost your net worth. (Levo/Learnvest)
8) These M.Gemi bow sandals are the perfect holiday heels. (They look like presents.) I also like these burgundy velvet knock-offs from ASOS.
9) The government will ban soaps and other products containing microbeads. (Guardian)
10) From pricey to expensive, Nordstrom has a huge selection of cashmere clothes and accessories.. But if you’re looking for mid-price, good quality basics, you need to go to Bloomingdale’s.
11) Productive things you can do while job-hunting. (The Everygirl)
Gift Guide. Slippers, the gift you never wanted as a child, but you’ll love as an adult. Now that hardwood floors are back in vogue, they’re a great present.
These Ugg (yes, I said, Ugg) slippers look luxurious–and they come in 11 colors. For something unique, I love these knee-high, knit slipper socks.
*image found here.