1) Some mid-week career advice from some of the planet’s most successful women. (Bustle)
2) A stylish under-$100 gym bag is not an urban legend. I really like this Under Armour tote, and this Valeria duffle.
3) Are messy people really just productive geniuses? (HuffPost)
4) Off 5th is having a Friends and Family sale. This Helmut Lang draped jacket caught my eye. Anne Klein’s twist-front sheath has more style than its $59 price. They also offer plus sizes.
5) The 10 work mistakes to avoid first thing in the morning. (Business Insider)
6) This lipstick red Victoria Beckham dress is the definition of a hot, little number.
7) For better or for worse, the 101 best songs of 2015. (SPIN)
8) Need a casual winter coat? I love this $125 duffle coat from Jessica Simpson is great. And for my own closet, I chose this olive parka.
9) Why did Japan cut its target for women in leadership positions from 30% to 7%? (Quartz)
10) On the covet list this month, this DvF lace top in bright raspberry. This resort wear Zimmerman dress in ice blue. And these Loeffler Luz tassel sandals.
11) New research suggests that micro-loans won’t end poverty. (fivethirtyeight)
Gift Guide. Jewelry can be a nice gift for a sister or friend. I love this dainty ring from Anthro and these dramatic, smoky Jet drops.
*image found here.