The Workday Reading: November 30, 2015
Nov 30, 2015
The next four weeks are going to be crazy. I need to pack and move. Write a huge paper. Take three finals. Care for a newly spayed puppy. Drive home for the holidays. Keep the blog up. And finish all of my pro bono work for several clients.
How I hate December.
Also, how is it December?
1) Why you should do things you’re bad at. (The Everygirl)
2) This charcoal-grey zip-top tote bag is the perfect work satchel. Also, in black.
3) This interview with Adele –about her influences, her life and her goals– is a great read. (i-D)
5) These maps illustrate how daylight savings time is slowly killing us. (City Lab)
7) How messaging is eating the world. (TechCrunch)
9) Chinese cash is flooding the U.S. housing market, driving up prices and contributing to instability. (The New York Times)
10) Sick of dry cleaning your clothes? Don’t miss Swash, an in-home system for refreshing your clothes. It’s on deep discount for Cyber Monday.
11) An Oscar d la Renta alum is designing Ann Taylor’s new collection. I’m withholding judgment, but this seems like Jenna Lyons part two. (The Cut)
Eye Candy. This ice-blue Temperley London cocktail dress manages to be flirty and sophisticated at the same time. #snowprincess
*image found here.