The Workday Reading: November 25, 2015
Nov 25, 2015
When your four-hour drive home takes seven hours, through a blazing snowstorm and blinding winds, surrounded by people who have never driven in these conditions before, watching cars go off the road right and left. Then, you pull into your parents’ driveway, look at the sleeping puppy in the backseat and think, “We’re alive. How did that happen?”
Stay safe out there, ladies.
2) Target is selling the perfect tasseled pouch for $15. It comes in six great colors. I need them all.
3) Anne Frank and her family were also denied entry to the U.S. as refugees. (WaPost)
4) When I was in high school debate, I had a red power suit that was the bomb. And thanks to Ann Taylor, I can now replace it.
7) 40-percent of Millenials support censoring offensive speech. (Pew)
9) An unassuming Midwestern family is having their lives destroyed by an anonymous hacker, and there seems to be no way to stop it. (Digg)
11) Coco & Kelly has your guide to all the classic holiday cocktails.
*image found here.