2) Yesterday, we talked about clutches. This gold clutch is the most gorgeous under-$100 clutch I have ever seen.
5) Arizona State wants to rethink what elite means by admitting all ‘qualified’ students. It seems like a good idea until you realize they’re only graduating 56% of their students within six years as it is.
6) I never thought I would say the phrase ‘gorgeous a-line, cocktail sweater dress.’ Seems wrong, but it’s so right.
7) Do you use your iPhone as an alarm? A new software update could leave you with an unexpected sleep-in day.
8) Bloomingdale’s is having a big shoe sale. 25-30% off original prices on many items, and 20% off two or more pairs with code SHELVE. I want these snakeskin pumps and these leopard ones. #pleasethankyou
9) Ten small things you shouldn’t sweat at work. (Double mention for #1. You need to learn to live without praise (or even gratitude) in politics.)
10) If you like puffer coats for winter, this champagne BCBG coat is the only one I’ve ever seen that I liked.
11) And because it’s Halloween weekend, NPR teaches us how to outsmart Uber surge pricing.
Eye Candy. How does Antonio Berardi even make bubblegum-pink look sexy and sophisticated? Genius.
*image found here.