1) The WSJ reports that some tech employees are skipping ‘Casual Friday’ and embracing ‘Formal Fridays.’
2) This Panache Satchel from Modcloth has a very unique look for under-$75.
3) 7 Highly Effective Ways to Combat Fear. (Inc.com)
4) Bloomingdale’s has some hot new arrivals. I love this deep green dress from Whistles. This sexy side-slit pencil skirt. And this tribal-stitch wrap scarf.
5) Looking to plan a vacation? Conde Nast Traveler endorses Fareness to search by departure city for low fares to great destinations.
6) The holiday sets and palettes are in at Sephora. (Yay!) These Bite Beauty lip colors are perfection.
7) Men love smart women…until they have to talk to us. (The Cut)
8) Is a colored coat on your winter wish list? I love this mint coat. I also like this blush coat and this belted lilac number.
9) What will people do if they don’t have to work for a living? (hopesandfears.com)
10) Love the look of over-the-knee boots? Ivanka Trump has the perfect high-heeled pair, and Franco Sarto has the flat pair covered.
11) How lingerie companies are fighting back against online body shaming. (Fast Company)
Eye Candy. Monica Vinader is a genius. This rose gold and diamond ring and coordinating bracelet are absolutely gorgeous.
*image found here.