The Workday Reading: October 26, 2015
Oct 26, 2015
1) The WSJ reports that some tech employees are skipping ‘Casual Friday’ and embracing ‘Formal Fridays.’
2) This Panache Satchel from Modcloth has a very unique look for under-$75.
3) 7 Highly Effective Ways to Combat Fear. (Inc.com)
5) Looking to plan a vacation? Conde Nast Traveler endorses Fareness to search by departure city for low fares to great destinations.
7) Men love smart women…until they have to talk to us. (The Cut)
9) What will people do if they don’t have to work for a living? (hopesandfears.com)
11) How lingerie companies are fighting back against online body shaming. (Fast Company)
*image found here.