1) What should you say when someone calls you a bitch? Gloria Steinem has a suggestion.
2) This $60 Aldo Marzanaoppio satchel has the coolest lines. For evening, this rhinestone clutch is shiny without looking cheap.
3) Is a 10-hour workday the new normal?
4) Looking for inexpensive boots? These booties from Target are chic and casual for under-$50. For a tall boot, try these Bar III boots.
5) The CEO of Rent the Runway offers advice to aspiring entrepreneurs and talks about her sleep routine.
6) The BR Factory store has awesome wares right now. This pink pencil skirt is lovely. These wide-leg burgundy pants are a must. And this olive military vest is not to be missed.
7) The 8 most common workout mistakes.
8) Want to store all of your makeup in one palette? Try the Z Palette de-potting kit. The Z Palette wares let you repackage all of your makeup.
9) How Salt Lake City’s quirky liquor laws lead to unique cocktail menus.
10) Need a cozy cardigan? Gap has this cable-knit. This ivory and grey Splendid cardi also caught my eye. Plus-size? Check out this Junarose cardi from ASOS.
11) A man is cooking $1 meals for a week to shed light on what it’s like to live on a small budget.
Eye Candy. This Milly skirt with a waterfall drape is perfect for a night on the town.
*image found here.