1) Levo League covers how to look like the CEO, even when you’re not.
2) Like the bucket bag trend but not sure it’s for you? This Sole Society slouchy, drawstring tote gives you the details of a bucket bag in a more accessible style
5) Fast Company covers the six filler words are undermining your credibility.
7) A group of prison inmates defeated Harvard’s debate team — and they did it without being able to use the Internet.
8) MICHAEL Michael Kors is one of my favorite mid-price brands. This gathered top is great for work or weekend. This olive green anorak is good for fall. They also make plus-size pieces, like this versatile v-neck dress.
9) No one likes a crying baby (esp. on a plane), but should it be national news when a stranger treats another passenger with compassion?
10) I was looking for a pair of substantial earrings that were also delicate. These are perfect.
11) Smitten Kitchen’s ‘old school’ baked ziti looks like the perfect comfort food.
Eye Candy. This pretty Peter Pilotto dress is pure Kate Middleton. I love the subtle geometric print.
*image found here.