1) Levo League covers how to look like the CEO, even when you’re not.
2) Like the bucket bag trend but not sure it’s for you? This Sole Society slouchy, drawstring tote gives you the details of a bucket bag in a more accessible style
3) A unbelievable story of hope and fate from a woman who survived the Holocaust. Also, the Polish countess who became a British spy.
4) The Limited has awesome new arrivals. This $90 pale-mauve winter coat is to die for. I also love this printed blanket-style cardigan. This small, gunmetal statement bracelet is a nice piece.
5) Fast Company covers the six filler words are undermining your credibility.
6) The Cut teaches you how to believably fill in your eyebrows. I love the ybf Eyebrow Pencil in a taupe shade that works on anyone.
7) A group of prison inmates defeated Harvard’s debate team — and they did it without being able to use the Internet.
8) MICHAEL Michael Kors is one of my favorite mid-price brands. This gathered top is great for work or weekend. This olive green anorak is good for fall. They also make plus-size pieces, like this versatile v-neck dress.
9) No one likes a crying baby (esp. on a plane), but should it be national news when a stranger treats another passenger with compassion?
10) I was looking for a pair of substantial earrings that were also delicate. These are perfect.
11) Smitten Kitchen’s ‘old school’ baked ziti looks like the perfect comfort food.
Eye Candy. This pretty Peter Pilotto dress is pure Kate Middleton. I love the subtle geometric print.
*image found here.
Lawyer who wears flats. says:
Unreasonably annoyed by the Levo League article’s dictum that women should wear heels to be taller or as a conversation piece. Seriously? Give me a break.
Yeah, I like flats better. I don’t want anyone talking about my shoes.