1) Is a lack of self-confidence holding you back at work? And how hiding your true self at work is hurting your career.
2) I love the little pop of blue on this basic black Dorothy Perkins tote. For $55, it’s a great casual Friday work bag.
3) Four fake grammar rules that you don’t need to worry about it.
4) Are these Sam Edelman boots the perfect basic ankle boot for fall? Methinks, yes. He also made the perfect suede d’Orsay pump.
5) Your 30s vs. your 20s described in handy charts.
6) Looking for a fun weekend shoe? Vince Camuto has these lace up high heels that are really cool. I also adore these Club Nico laser cut heels that come in every neutral color you could every need.
7) Meet the world’s youngest self-made billionaire. She got there by developing a lab testing company.
8) I don’t really do plaid, but this shirt from Old Navy would be perfect with a navy blazer and cognac boots. Just stand in a pile of fall leaves and you’ll look like a catalog ad.
9) The Ig Nobel Prize is a parody of the Nobel Prize. It’s given to scientists who deal in the crazy, weird and inventive in the name of science. (This 60 Minutes piece explains it best.)
10) Do you love lipstick? Marc Jacobs gives you five phenomenal colors in mini-sizes. Also, I tried this Estee Lauder Lip Potion, and it is a must. So smooth and vibrant.
11) Need something to watch this weekend? Leanflix helps you find the best thing on Netflix.
Eye Candy. Prepare to be stunned by this fiery Reem Acra gown that is all kinds of drama.