1) I am so excited for the new movie Our Brand is Crisis. It stars Sandra Bullock as a campaign strategist. Originally written for George Clooney, it was rewritten for Bullock. The trailer is awesome.
2) These leopard MK Flex pumps are perfect for fall, incredibly comfortable, and $120. Sold.
3) Can rice really save your wet phone?
7) Nine women discuss how to get (and keep) a job in PR, advertising, or marketing.
9) Refinery29 talks about how women celebrate their successes.
11) Gabrielle Union discusses feeling like she wears a ‘scarlet letter’ for choosing her career over having children. HuffPost explores why more women are looking for husbands who aren’t ‘career men.’
Eye Candy. Forget Cinderella, this Reem Acra gown comes sans the overly chipper Fairy Godmother.