The Workday Reading: September 14, 2015
Sep 14, 2015
1) The M-Dash covers tipping: who, when, and how much. (I’m an habitual overtipper, so I needed this.)
2) Did you know Avon sold handbags? Did you know they’re gorgeous and super affordable?
3) Malala Yousafzai, humanitarian, activist, and badass chick, wants to go to Stanford. First, she has to take the SATs. Something tells me she’ll do just fine.
6) This minimalist cape from Calvin Klein looks sleek and is perfect for chilly fall days.
7) How colleges flush with cash are saddling their poorest students with debt, a ProPublica investigation.
9) Exploring the cutthroat world of competitive rock, paper, scissors.
10) Ole Henriksen’s new featherlight moisturizer is loaded with antioxidants. But can it replace the discontinued red tea cream?
11) The Atlantic covers how we’re creating a culture of victimhood where airing grievances and publicly seeking sympathy is the new normal.
*image found here.