1) Six reasons to set New Year’s goals in September.
2) This top handle satchel is lipstick red with multiple compartments and a good size for work. Plus, it’s under-$50. What more could you want?
3) Deadspin has some very helpful tips on how to write a note for any occasion.
5) Gizmodo discusses the rise of “fake holidays” like National Tequila Day.
7) Is it time to tax the Ivy League’s multi-billion-dollar endowments? And is college tuition really too high?
8) Hello, perfect v-neck sweater. Casual enough for day, dressy enough for the office.
9) Looking to boost your understanding of economics? Business Insider has some tips on how to learn the basics without going back to school.
11) The economics of pop music, and why Spotify is a bad deal for young artists.
Workday Eye Candy. Need an evening gown? This $180 ASOS number hits way, way above its weight class.
*image found here.