The Workday Reading: September 9, 2015
Sep 9, 2015
1) Why do Americans dress so casually? The Washington Post dives in.
2) This dark teal short-sleeve sheath from Betsey Johnson is perfection. Just buy it; you won’t regret it.
3) Quartz covers what 365 days without a vacation does to your health.
5) Ask a Manager on why you shouldn’t cheat the one-page resume rule with tiny font and wide margins.
7) The L.A. Times offers advice on ‘how not to say the wrong thing.’ (Oldie, but goodie.)
9) A plan to deport immigrants en masse may sound unlikely, but believe it or not, it’s happened before. NPR has a history lesson.
13) The history of Franzia boxed wine includes the Mob, a family feud, and few tannins.
Workday Eye Candy. These laser-cut Christian Louboutin’s are amazing. The art deco vibe is undeniably chic.
*image found here.