Finals week deadlines finally caught up with me. Just one post today. Back next week…unless I’m asleep. In which case, back in September. (Kidding.)
3) Two female soldiers will graduate Ranger School today. A male colleague examines the thorny course they’ll navigate to being accepted by their peers. After reading this article, I think they can handle it.
5) 16 successful women discuss what they wish they knew when they started their first job.
6) Nordstrom Rack has some hot shoes right now. I love the mix of textures on these Sam Edelman pumps. These Nine West t-straps are fierce and under-$50. Need flats? They have my favorite Ciao Bella’s back in stock.
9) The Grist discusses how the media and the creators of aggregated news got the California drought-combating ‘shade ball’ story all wrong. Hint: The balls have almost nothing to do with the drought.
10) I bought this Sephora ‘fold out’ travel bag for all my cosmetics. And.I.Am.Loving.It.
11) The controversial way some parents are choosing their baby’s gender.