A few months ago, I decided to post a Workday Reading every day. I’ve enjoyed writing them, but I think the quality of the posts will be better if they appear on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Also, this will free up some time to write more substantive posts.
1) Don’t hit send; angry e-mails only make you angrier.
2) The Milly Blake Satchel that I am totally obsessed with is more than 50%-off at Nordstrom Rack.
3) Harvard Business Review discusses how to manage people who are smarter than you.
5) What members of Congress won’t tell you: It’s a pretty crummy job.
7) LOL is going extinct, what’s taking its place?
9) The Atlantic discusses college students and their growing sensitivity. Did you know that saying “I think the most qualified person should get the job” is a micro-aggression?
11) A little bit of kindness for your Wednesday.
*image found here.