The Workday Reading: August 11
Aug 11, 2015
1) Overcommitted? Have trouble saying no? Inc.com offers 15 phrases to help you decline politely.
2) Thinking about having an ‘Elle Woods moment’ in this pink suit (after I change the buttons). I think it could be fun for a workday free of big meetings/court.
3) The Everygirl offers safety tips for living alone.
5) Marie Claire discusses what Silicon Valley gets right about women and motherhood.
6) Need to clean the loose hair from your hair brushes? This Phillip B. tool is just the ticket.
7) This BLT recipe is enough to give anyone sandwich-envy.
9) Need to scrub up your skin for the beach? This homemade scrub has just three ingredients.
10) The afternoon eye candy is usually an evening gown, but the details on this sublime Alexander McQueen clutch are just too good to miss.
*image found here.