The Workday Reading: August 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015
1) How to talk about your skills without sounding like a show off.
3) Feeling malevolent (or just need a laugh)? Check out The New Devil’s Dictionary.
4) I didn’t understand the purpose of a Silpat baking mat, until I bought one. Even in my temperamental oven, cookies come out perfect.
5) Having difficulty staying on task? How to boss yourself around.
7) How sanctions on Iran forced the saffron industry to come up with some interesting ways to keep the “red gold” flowing.
9) This six most revealing types of interview questions.
11) You have 80,000 hours in your career; here’s how to do the most good with them.
*image found here.