1) Workplace mentoring for mid-career professionals boosts retention and job satisfaction.
2) Looking for a chic casual bag for under-$60? This Emperia tote has fun details. And this hobo has clean lines and a sophisticated look.
3) Neiman Marcus is about to go public; why they should be afraid about ‘disturbingly frugal’ millennials.
4) M.Gemi’s selection of mid-price, luxury-quality shoes gets more amazing every week. I love these snakeskin pumps and lace-up snakeskin flats.
5) When you’re writing a resignation letter, remember, less is more.
6) I love the fun floral print on this Betsey Johnson dress. I’d wear it with a white blazer and navy pumps. Work in a creative office? Wear silver foil pumps.
7) A man saved up, quit his job, and then traveled the world for three years. See how he did it.
8) Getting ready for fall? Lord & Taylor has some of the most affordable, quality cashmere on the market. Try their cardigans, v-necks, and short-sleeve sweaters.
9) Netflix is offering employees one-year of liberal leave after the birth of their child.
10) Oh, Carolina Herrera, the perfect mid-week pick me up.
*image found here.