Thank you for your patience this week with the reduced content. I have a huge school project due on Friday and, well, a new puppy who doesn’t understand my obsession with the silver Apple-branded box. I’ll get caught up this weekend, and we’ll be back to normal next week.
1) Is there one question that can help you make the best new hire? Fast Company thinks so.
3) A father left his daughters $10 million each, but he put some constraints on the money to ensure that they don’t turn into wealthy ne’er-do-wells.
5) The New York Times can tell you how many times your information has exposed to hackers thanks to a terrifying table.
7) A negotiator brokering million-dollar deals has handled everyone from art dealers to warlords, and now he has tips to make you a better negotiator.
9) Levo League covers how to freelance and make money.
10) I adore the chic black-and-blue print on this Kate Spade wallet.
12) This one-shoulder swim top from Moda Operandi is to.die.for.
*image found here.