3) Huffington Post Highline discusses ‘The Myth of the Ethical Shopper.’
4) I adore these green, half-d’Orsay Cole Haan pumps. They’re a colorful accent for your fall basics.
5) There are only 300 Chinese-Americans left in D.C.’s Chinatown, and they’re fighting to stay.
7) The firing of a female Marine commandeer is putting the spotlight on expanding opportunities for women in the armed forces.
9) The New York Times discusses wedding toasts and things you learn during a marriage.
*image found here.