1) The Muse offers “9 Things All Successful People Know About Achieving Their Goals.”
2) I am loving this $20, berry-colored crossbody from Old Navy as a light for purse summer travel.
3) The German men’s soccer team was paid $35 million for winning the World Cup. Guess what FIFA will pay the American women for achieving the same feat? Hint: It’s a LOT less than you think.
4) Been searching for a pair of olive-green pants for weeks, and Banana Republic has delivered.
5) I loved John Oliver’s takedown of publicly funded stadium projects (video). #makeempaytheirownway
7) Target is bringing in plus-size bloggers to consult on its newest fashion lines. It’s nice to see retailers trying to improve their offerings to women in the plus-size market.
8) If you had told me 20-years ago that the Olsen twins would one day design dresses this gorgeous, I would have thought you were nuts.
*image found here.