The Workday Reading: July 10, 2015
Jul 10, 2015
2) I picked up this chic, knot-satchel from Mango for $39, and it’s becoming one of my favorite bags.
3) Harvard Business Review discusses how to network so you get the most out of conferences.
5) The Watergate Hotel is set to re-open this fall. Catch a glimpse of the new design.
6) This coral Tahari dress is on point for the office, and under-$150.
7) Real Simple discusses why your next mentor might be younger than you, and why that’s a good thing.
9) College costs are rising at unprecedented rates. Forbes discusses why student loans, designed to make college affordable, may be feeding the increases.
*image found here.