The Workday Reading: July 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015
2) This textured Tristan satchel from Sole Society comes in four great colors for under-$50; the teal is my favorite.
3) The New York Times discusses “adult summer camps” for people who want to learn a new hobby or silly on their vacations.
5) A celebrity divorce expert talks about how celebs work the press during their relationships, break ups, and make ups.
6) Want to add a natural-looking flush to your cheeks? This $6 Makeup Revolution blush in Divine is what you need.
7) The Atlantic has an in-depth article on paternal rights and adoption. How does a father stay in his child’s life when a mother wants to give the child up?
8) Bloomingdale’s is selling the chic-est dorm decor ever. And while this black-and-white bedding set and this SMEG mini fridge are unbelievably chic, the prices seem really high for the college market.
9) How to make a proper exit from a party. (I say goodbye to the host, and then sneak out.)
10) This Michael Kors dress is the definition of “perfectly pretty.”
11) Still mystified by how Super PACs work? This video should clear it up.
*image found here.