1) The daily habits of 20 highly successful people.
2) This ivory Steve Madden satchel is incredibly sophisticated. I also like this simple blush London Fog dome satchel.
3) Refinery29 explores the difference between $200 jeans and $20 jeans.
4) Forever21 has this simple chiffon tee is great, as is this lace-sleeve top. Plus-size? Try this abstract-print top.
5) Studies show that college students who grew up with “helicopter parents” are facing blowback in the form of depression and anxiety.
6) Need your mani/pedi to dry STAT? This Seche Vite Quick Dry Top Coat is one of my favorites.
7) Levo League covers how to get a recruiter to read your cover letter.
8) The Cut discusses the pros and cons of the “sexy sports bra.” I like the simpler Lululemon Tamer and the Athleta Stardust. I’m also looking at the new Angel bras from VS.
9) Teenagers and Trutherism: Why do teens like to make jokes about 9/11?
10) I am loving this impactful faux wood bangle. You can also try this affordable version.
11) Are you stuck in a food rut? Too much takeout? The Everygirl discusses how to break out.
*image found here.
Buzzfeed has an article comparing a bunch of different sports bras, including a VS one. https://www.buzzfeed.com/kristinchirico/we-went-on-a-quest-to-find-a-great-sports-bra-and-this-is-wh#.xlGkn072Wq
belle, the seche vite top coat contains a very dangerous chemical: https://www.xovain.com/nails/is-seche-vite-safe
I think it’s worth warning your readers of that. It’s quite effective but after I learned of its hazards, I tossed it and switched to Revlon’s top coat which works just as well. I haven’t looked back since. I still use seche’s base coat though
I’m Team Shock Absorber in the bra department…as a 32G, I really need something to be actually effective and it works like a charm.
I love this sports bra. I’m a 34DD and it’s fantastic at keeping everything in place. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N2HR5CE
For weeknight eating, let’s be real: when I walk in the door, I’m starving and cranky and waiting 45 minutes while I chop something isn’t happening. So I’ve just started breaking out the slow cooker. It ain’t sexy, but coming home to a cooked meal is so much better than what I had been doing. And I’ve started cooking on lazy weekend afternoons with a glass of wine and music and putting leftovers into individual tupperware in the freezer for homemade “frozen dinners” that only need a quick zap.